Still playing catch-up… here’s September!!
- $10,722 in RESP contributions – MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Because our RESP is now maxed out for the year, we added $800 to our RRSP, bringing our year-to-date total to $1,200.
- Make at least 5 extra mortgage payments – MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!
- Annual spend under $75K, including at least 4 months under $6K and at least one month under $5K – Our September spend was decent, coming in at $5,716.86, bringing our year-to-date total to $59,580.73. The good news – we’ve hit our goal of having at least 4 months under $6K and at least one month under $5K. The bad news – all that’s left of 2018 is our most expensive months, with all the sports fees, Christmas, etc, so I think it’s fairly safe to say at this point that we will NOT make this goal 🙁 . Other than admitting defeat 🙁 , there’s nothing noteworthy to report this month. 🙁
- NOT incur any consumer debt – None incurred, so on track.
- Assemble a binder of financial information – Did not make any progress in September… not looking great here either…
Hurts to have to admit that I won’t achieve one of my goals… Can’t let it get me down though… gotta focus on all the wins, stay positive and keep plugging away!